Friday, February 6, 2015

Introduction

Hey everybody!

My name is Matt Alexander, and I am a junior at Washburn University, working on my degree in Mass Media with a Film emphasis. I was born and raised in the exciting city of Topeka, Kansas. I am a fairly quiet guy, and for the most part keep to myself. That being said, I do get very passionate about certain things. I love making and listening to music, watching movies, and playing all things sports. My biggest passion, by a long shot, is playing hockey.

I have played hockey most of my life. I started playing when I was just five years old, and I am now twenty one. When I am on the ice, nothing else in the world matters. In my opinion, it is the greatest sport in the world. That is why I have decided that the blog I create would be based around this great sport. I really look forward to sharing some knowledge and hopefully sparking some interest in the great game of ice hockey.

1 comment:

  1. Just from reading your introductory post for your blog I can already sense how strong your passion is for hockey. I feel the exact same way about theatre; having been involved in theatre since second grade. I can't wait to learn more about your experiences and gain all the knowledge you have to share.

    ReplyDelete